We are a renowned aviation engineering company based at Berlin Brandenburg Airport.
As service centre for Gulfstream, Beechcraft and Hawker, we have the approvals as EASA Part-145 Maintenance Organization, EASA Part-21 Design Organization, FAA Repair Station as well as various international maintenance approvals and the approval as CAMO+ according to EASA Part-M.
If you would like to get an active member of our team and develop yourself personally, you have come to the right place! We look forward to receiving your detailed application for our offered job vacancies.
Aircraft mechanic (M/W/D) Cat-A, Cat-B1, Cat-B23>
- execution of maintenance and repair work on aircraft
- visual and functional checks on the airframe and engines
- findings and documentation of the work carried out
- coordination and distribution of daily tasks
- active participation in projects of our development company (Part-21 J)
- completed training as an aircraft mechanic / successful completion of retraining as an aircraft mechanic
- required professional experience in aviation
- professional experience in Business Aviation preferably on our aircraft types
- preferably good knowledge of technical English
- high level of commitment, team spirit, and motivation
- an interesting and challenging field of activity
- an innovative company with a dynamic, committed and collegial team
- personal and professional development
Interested? If you would like to get actively involved in our team and develop yourself personally, you are the right person for us! Convince us with your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Ideally, you should apply by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.